June 13, 2010

An Evening of Stomach Pains

It was no surprise that Food, Inc. was a moving documentary full of shocking and interesting content. Much of it was no revelation, as my work with Noble Noggin has revealed much of the details to me already. However, nothing prepared me for how I would feel as I watched in horror.

Are you annoyed, saddened or outraged by any of the following?
- Kids dying because of politics and/or profits
- Grown ups dying because of politics and/or profits
- Farmers being victims of injustice, losing their livelihood and friends
- Economic factors dictating a person's likelihood of becoming obese and suffering from related diseases.
- Animals suffering profusely from genetic alteration.
- Animals suffering profusely for profit.
- Severe abuse of animals.
- People being treated as commodities, property, and from it suffering severely.

If so, you can rent Food, Inc. on demand through Amazon.com for only $2.99. Tell me what you think.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Please follow us at http://twitter.com/GrowingANation